Supply chain logistic officer
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Al Wakrah|
|Salary Expectation||QAR 7001-10000|
|Street||street 710,zone 90|
|City / Area||Al Wakrah|
– Executed LPO/SPO and GRN of goods /materials
– MIS Reporting to AGM/Manager.
– Updating and entering in all information in the Transportation Management Database.
– Prepared Stock report, Pending Report, In-transit Report, PGI, & Dispatch Report.
– Ensured adequate record keeping and managed all documentation in coordination with BU Head and documentation department.
– Tracing and Tracking of shipments
– Monitoring freight to ensure account parameters are being met and delivered on time.
– Communicating with freight management carriers and clients
– Proof of delivery and shipment status.
– Managing customers – both suppliers and vendors.
– Responsible for project delivery execution and follow-up with team and client
– Prepare statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts due for Container related items purchased or services rendered.
– Keep records of invoices and support documents and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
– Responding to customer inquiries via phone and email in a timely manner.
alexpjosephContact Publisher - click below Member Since: October 31, 2022
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.