|Grand Hamad Street
|City / Area
• Accounts Receivable processes including entering journal entries.
• Preparation and review of the A/R Aging, and provide weekly status to the CFO.
• Follow up Advance Payment, Progressive Payment and retention amount.
• Month-end procedures related to A/R and collections.
• Reconciliation of Receivable account and Close at the end of Year.
• Distribution of customer statements and past due communication on a timely basis.
• Reconcile bank accounts and credit cards.
• Petty Cash Management (QR.2.5K/Monthly limit).
• Prepare and Release Local Supplier Payments against PO and Enter to the System.
• Prepare Vendor Bill and Filing.
• Submitting Sales Order Report Frequently.
• Prepare Credit Note against returned Items.
• Maintain Fixed Asset Register and Update new fixed assets.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.